Veterinary Services

Health Certificates

Health Certificates – are required for any animal travelling out of Hong Kong. We work in association with pet exporters and can help you organize all of your documentation required for your pets travel whether they are leaving Hong Kong permanently or for just a vacation. We can also help our clients organise Pet Passports.